If you or your child want to study general English or prepare for an English language exam, our English school in Lisbon is the perfect place to start.
- structured courses from beginners to advanced levels, from children (6-9), middle schoolers (9-12), teens (12-17) and adult-only classes
- specialised courses in speaking skills and work skills
- help to prepare you for exams
- specially focussed courses for groups or individuals at your company or institution
- you will also gain access to the British Council's Student Portal, where you can find news, help, practice, as well as records of attendance and assessment.
The British Council provides facilities for students with certain special needs. Contact us to find out how we can help.
The British Council centre in Miraflores is located in a quiet, residential square, away from busy traffic, very near the Dolce Vita shopping centre.
We offer state-of-the-art classrooms, all with interactive whiteboards and books for lending. There is always a young learner assistant present whenever younger learners are on the premises to ensure safety and supervision.
The school also offers WiFi.
Miraflores has a friendly “family” atmosphere, where you always be sure of service with a smile and is an excellent place to learn English.
Parking: Largo Maria Leonore, right in front of the school (paid)
Busses: 48, 50, 51, 201, 202
Metro: no metro
Train station: Algés