Primary Plus is a new course from the British Council for children from 6 to 9 years old.
This course helps to develop the children’s ability to communicate in English as well as helping them develop other essential skills for a life of learning and to be ready for future challenges.
Our classes are interactive, fun and demanding, with able teachers who will motivate your child to gain confidence in understanding and using English.
Why should I choose this course?
This course will:
- increase your child's confidence and interest in the English language
- lay the foundations for acquiring good pronunciation
- develop communication skills in English through interactive activities
- offer exclusive content made especially for this course, featuring Shawn the Sheep and his friends from Aardman.
- provide interesting and motivating topics that will make your child think speak and work as a group.
- prepare your child with important life skills, such as creativity, critical thinking, communication and cooperation
Feedback on Your Child’s Progress
We report regularly on your child’s participation and progress. You will receive feedback and progress reports on a regular basis and have opportunities to meet your child’s teacher. You will be invited to visit your child’s class and celebrate their achievements.
- A safe, secure and happy learning environment
- Support and advice for parents
- Dedicated and qualified teachers
TESTIMONIALS FROM PARENTS OF OUR LEARNERS
“This course is an added value for them, not just for the English but also for all their skills.”
Father of a 7-year-old and a 9-year-old learner
“One of the good things about the British Council is that, unlike other language courses, a person is immersed in British culture”
Father of a 6-year-old learner
“When he comes out of class, he feels so enthusiastic and at ease.“
Mother of an 8-year-old learner