The University of London was established in 1836 and is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the United Kingdom. The University of London is a unique global network of 45,000 students in 180 countries, on 100+ study programmes.
University of London offers a wide range of undergraduate (BSc, BA, LLB) and postgraduate (MA, MSc, LLM, MBA, MRes) courses as well as diplomas, certificates and shorter courses.
Students for the University of London can sit for exams in Lisbon in April to June 2024. October and November 2024 dates will be announced by The University of London later in 2024.
At venues approved by the British Council in Lisbon.
Registration for May/June 2024
The registration for will open on 5th February and the deadline to submit your entry is Wednesday, 28th February.
A period for late registrations will open on 15th March until 10th April; note that a 20% Late Registration Fee will apply. We recommend you complete your registration at your earliest convenience.
Please note that registration with the British Council to in-centre University of London exams in Portugal is available to students registered with Forward College Lisbon only.
- You can find here guidance for a successful registration with the British Council.
- You can find here step-by-step guide on how to book your EMFSS exams with our registration system Eventsforce.
Please click here to start your booking. You must have your nine-digit numerical Student Registration Number (SRN No.) and the correct details of the exam modules you have selected during University of London Assessment Entry.
Please contact email@example.com if:
- You are having an issue gaining access to the British Council Registration.
- You are experiencing difficulties making an online or offline payment.
- Any information emailed to you by the British Council is unclear.
- If you are a registered candidates in need to submit a refund for a University of London.
All other enquiries should be directed to the University of London.