Access your information on the Test Taker Portal
You can access all the information relating to your IELTS test in the Test Taker Portal including:
- your test date
- your venue for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections (available five days before the test)
- your payment information
- your contact information
- details of how to download Inspera Exam Portal software and test day access code if you take IELTS Online.
- your results
- an application form for additional TRFs
- access to IELTS Ready Premium
- contact information for the British Council.
Access your results
To access your results, you will just need your email address and password.