Our English courses for 10 to 12 year olds will prepare your child for the next stage of their English learning.
In our classrooms, students will improve their communication in English while they learn new grammar, expand their vocabulary and perfect their pronunciation. We handpick a selection of age-appropriate topics that'll motivate our students through debates, interviews and other activities that stimulate interaction and will ultimately greatly improve their English skills.
They will learn through engaging projects based on stimulating topics, through group work and real communication.
Learning English with the British Council will give your child a solid foundation for future success. It will help them with their future studies and build essential life skills and self-confidence.
It will be fun - and it will be quite a challenge, too.
Your child will:
- gain confidence in expressing themselves in English and expand their communicative abilities;
- deal with topics of interest to their age group in class;
- expand their grammar and vocabulary, and learn to use them in a natural way;
- be able to adapt their English to different contexts;
- develop as a person ready for a changing, globalised environment.
We operate a secure pick-up service and no child can leave the building without parental approval. Read our Child Protection policy.
We believe that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world.