Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 – Book a free online consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book an online consultation with us before you register.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date. The consultation and the Online Level Check are both free.
You do not need to do the placement and online level check if:
- you are only interested in 100% online courses. Find out more on our 100% English Online page
- you have done the placement test within the past six months.
Step 2 – Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, we will send you a personalised unique link to the online level check.
- Our online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- It is best if you complete the level check before your consultation so we can help you choose the right course.
- We will give you the results of your Online Level Check and talk about them during the consultation.
Step 3 – Attend your online consultation
- During your interview, one of our expert advisors will talk to you about the results of your online level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
Step 4 – Register
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
For more information about courses and prices, see our English courses page.