If you are only interested in 100% online courses. Find out more on our 100% English Online page
Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1: Book a free online consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book a consultation meeting with us before you register.
- To book your consultation, please choose: Portugal Online, and then choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation and the Online Level Check are both free. The Level Assessment Test is always done online.
- Note: the result of the test will be provided during the consultation with one of our advisors.
You do not need to do the placement and online level check if:
- you are only interested in 100% online courses. Find out more on our 100% English Online page
- you have already done the placement test within the past six months.
Step 2: Do the short online level check
- If you can't do the test immediately, we will send you a personalised unique link to the online level check.
- Our online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- You will need to complete the level check before the day of your consultation. It is essential in helping us all to choose the right course.
Step 3: Attend your consultation
- During your interview, one of our expert advisors will talk to you about the results of your online level check and find the right course for you. The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
Step 4: Register
- After your consultation, you will receive all the information you need to complete and pay for your registration.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the course.
For more information about courses and prices, see our English courses page.