Cambridge English Language Assessment exams are recognised by schools, universities and other institutions around the world.
The British Council’s MyClass Exam Preparation classes can help you to prepare for these English exams:
- B2 or First/FCE
- C1 Advanced (CAE)
- C2 Proficiency (CPE)
If your placement test or your MyClass progress puts you at these levels you can attend these classes.
The lessons will include:
- familiarisation with the exam
- practice on all the papers and question types
- analysing questions
- exam tactics and techniques
- time management
- tips and advice
- personalised feedback in the areas you need
- mini practice tests to help you to develop your level of language and your exam technique.
Remember! You can combine your Exam preparation lessons with general English language lessons at your level.
You can customise your learning to cover the areas of English you enjoy most – or need more practice in!