Cambridge Assessment English: exam preparation courses
Adults and teenagers
The University of Cambridge ("Cambridge Assessment English") exams – YLE (Young Learner Exams), KET, Preliminary (PET), First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) e Proficiency (CPE) – are internationally recognised by educational institutions and employers.
The exams are normally held twice a year in June and December (and also March for FCE and CAE) at over twenty venues from the Azores to Madeira, from Guimarães and Braga to the Algarve.
The British Council is an internationally recognised provider of Cambridge English exams.
Our courses offer:
- courses normally lasting 30 hours (intensive and semi-intensive) over 10 weeks (Young Learners can do an annual course in Coimbra)
- a finish just before you take your exam
- familiarisation with the exam
- practice on all the papers and question types you will meet
- analysing questions
- exam tactics and techniques
- time management
- tips and advice
- personalised feedback on personal/specific areas for improvement
- speaking test practice
- use a variety of resources, including multimedia, to help you develop your level of language and your exam technique.
- Note: remember to check the exam enrolment dates first before enrolling on an exam preparation course!
- Note: course fees do not include exam fees.
- Note: non British Council students wishing to enrol for any of our exam preparation courses are required to do a placement test before enrolling for any course.
- Note: we also offer preparation courses for the IELTS test.