The magazine contains a wide range of articles which will be of interest to all educators of English. The magazine appears twice a year.
If you have any comments on any of our issues or suggestions for future issues please email us. If you are interested in writing an article for InEnglish Digital please consult the guideline for contributors.
This edition of InEnglish Digital focuses on the theme of cybersafety. We wanted to make a feature of the dangers faced by young people when using the Internet unsupervised and what implications this has for teachers in the classroom.
- Gavin Dudeney and Nicky Hockly, two leading voices in the world of digital resources for teaching, offer a lesson in digital safety and a personal experience of Social Networks.
- Michelle McGee from the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre gives their top five tips for educators.
- Luisa Lima describes how she embedded in the classroom what she learned from an e-safety course.
- Joe Pereira gives us a detailed look at the particular problems associated with cyberbullying.
- Jon Felperin writes about Disruptive Innovation in English Language and the growing role of MOOCS.
- Sílvia Roda explores some exciting work she has done with iPad in the classroom, and David Heathfield examines some techniques for getting your students to speak English with confidence.
This edition of InEnglish Digital, the eighth, asks the question: ''How creative can you be?"
InEnglish Digital 07 focuses on Challenging the educational paradigm
InEnglish Digital 6 focuses on the role of technology in the classroom.
InEnglish Digital 5 focuses on issues in Portugal.
InEnglish Digital 4 has a special feature on education in Brazil.
InEnglish Digital 3 looks at matters concerning Mozambique.
InEnglish Digital 2 concentrates on teaching in Angola.
InEnglish Digital 1 features a wide range of articles from using picture books in the classroom to a cry to rethink the purpose of education.